Baha Sound Processor can pair up to 3 Wireless Streaming Devices, there are 3 separate channels within the Sound Processor that allows connection to more than one streaming device.
1. Ensure your wireless device is charged and switched on
2. Ensure your Sound Processor is switched off with a new battery
3. Press the pairing button on the back on the wireless device you wish to pair, a pen might be required to push the button
4. If pairing one device, press the pairing button once for channel one.
5. The LED Light on the wireless device will flash yellow for 20 seconds, whilst in pairing mode
6. While the LED light is flashing shut the battery door on the sound processor
7. Successful pairing will be confirmed with 10 start up beeps and an ascending tone
*If Pairing a second wireless device follow the above steps, but press the pairing button on the wireless device twice to enable channel two
*If pairing a third wireless device follow the above steps, but press the pairing button on the wireless device three times to enable channel three