1. Remove your sound processor
2.Turn Processor Off
3. Turn on Mini Mic by pressing and holding the on/off button for 2 seconds until the LED light turns green
4. Use a pen to press the pairing button once (found on the back on the Mini Mic and is a white button) should see flashing orange light for 20 seconds. You must turn your processor/s back on during this 20 second window to pair it with the Mini Mic. (If you have two processors make sure you turn both on during the 20 second window)
5. Turn on your sound processor/s it briefly flashes a blue indicator light to tell you pairing has been successful.
6. After pairing if you are not wearing your sound processor/s the blue flashing light will change to orange.
7. To hear sound from your Mini Mic you need to stream audio
There are 3 ways you can do this-
- Option 1: Using your remote assistant
You can start streaming with your remote assistant in 2 ways -
Method 1 - Press and hold the telecoil button for 2 seconds then release,
Your Mini Mic displays as an icon on the home screen.
To stop streaming, tap the telecoil button.
Method 2 - From the home screen, press the right arrow button until you see the stream selection screen,
scroll down the list to the channel you wish to use and press ok.
To Stop Streaming, select off on the stream selection screen, then press ok.
- Option 2: Using your remote control
Press and hold the telecoil button for 2 seconds, then release.
To stop streaming tap the telecoil button.
- Option 3: Using your sound processor
Press and hold the top button on your sound processor for 2 seconds then release. Your sound processor flashes a blue indicating streaming.
To stop streaming, tap the top button on your sound processor.
Once streaming has been activated, a 3-tone chime and a flashing blue light will be followed by streamed audio. When stopping streaming a short beep will be heard. This will return your sound processor to the last programme used.