- Use monitor earphones to see if the incorrect sound can be replicated. If not, it is more likely a counselling/coil/coil cable issue. If yes, it is more likely a processor issue.
- Change program and observe changes.
- Determine if telecoil or Auto telecoil is turned on by looking for a black /transparent green square on the Remote Assistant.
- Change microphone protectors if not changed recently.
- Try backups for suspected components one at a time and exchange the necessary suspected components.
Sound is Intermittent or Volume Goes Up and Down on CP810 / CP900
Request for assistance
If you cannot find the answer to your question, please contact Customer Service by clicking on the link below: