- Determine whether the processor is on (usually via Remote Assistant or by processor LEDs)
- See if any sound is heard through the monitor earphones.
- Determine if telecoil is turned on by looking for a black square on the Remote Assistant, or by seeing what happens when the top button is pressed.
- Try adjusting volume / sensitivity level by using the Remote Assistant / Remote control and observe changes.
- Try backups for suspected components one at a time and exchange the necessary suspected components.
No Sound on CP810 / CP900
Request for assistance
If you cannot find the answer to your question, please contact Customer Service by clicking on the link below: