- Ensure tight connections with charging mechanism.
- If charging using a computer, ensure computer is not asleep.
- If using wall charger, ensure plug is snapped down into adaptor.
- Ensure light on the top of Remote Assistant turns green when fully charged.
- If battery has been charged/discharged > 360 times, battery capacity may be decreasing (i.e. like a mobile phone).
- If no resolution, replace Remote.
CP810 / CP900 Error Messages - Low/Empty Battery Warning for Remote Assistant (frequent)
Request for assistance
If you cannot find the answer to your question, please contact Customer Service by clicking on the link below: