- Turn off your Sound Processor
- Turn on your Cochlear True Wireless Accessory
- Remove the silver cap (or battery door) from the Cochlear True Wireless Accessory
- Press the pairing button once using the tip of a pen or similar object. The LED will flash yellow every two seconds and the device will now be in pairing mode for 20 seconds.
- While pairing mode is active, turn on your Sound Processor. Successful pairing will be indicated by an audible melody played in the Sound Processor.
How to pair a wireless accessory (generic)
Request for assistance
If you cannot find the answer to your question, please contact Customer Service by clicking on the link below: