- Turn on your Phone Clip, the LED on top of the Phone Clip will flash green when it is turned on.
- Remove the silver cover from the base of the Phone Clip by sliding it downwards.
- Use a pen to press the white pairing button the back of your phone clip, you now have 20 seconds to turn on your processor/s in order to pair it with the Phone Clip.
(If you use a compatible GN Resound Hearing Aid on the other side, pair the hearing aid first and then the Cochlear sound processor in the same 20 second pairing window)
- Turn on your sound processor/s. It will briefly flash blue to tell you pairing has been successful.
- Pair Bluetooth Device to the Phone Clip. Turn on Bluetooth on your Bluetooth Device.
- Press the blue pairing button on the back of the Phone Clip. The LED on the top of Phone Clip will light blue for 2 minutes, while this light is blue you need pair the Phone Clip with your Bluetooth Device.
- On your Bluetooth device , select the hearing aid phone from the list of Bluetooth devices.
- Replace the silver cover on the base of the Phone Clip.
Now you can use your Phone Clip and stream straight away.