- Turn off the Baha 4 Sound Processor either by taking the battery out or using the buttons.
- Wake up the Remote Control by pressing any button. You will see a search circle appear on the screen as the device searches for a Sound Processor.
- Remove the battery door on the Remote Control.
- Push the pairing button by using the tip of a pen. Use only moderate force.
- Turn on the Baha 4 Sound Processor while the pairing mode is active on the Remote Control (about 20 seconds). Once the device finds the Sound Processor, it will display the program (Everyday 1) with an arrow indicating to which side the Sound Processor is programmed.
- To ensure proper function of the Baha Remote Control after pairing, remove the batteries from the device AND the Sound Processor to reset them. Once the batteries are re-inserted, the Baha 4 Sound Processor can be successfully controlled via the Remote Control.
Pairing the Baha 4 Sound Processor to the Remote Control
Request for assistance
If you cannot find the answer to your question, please contact Customer Service by clicking on the link below: