Baha Sound Processor can pair up to 3 Wireless Streaming Devices, there are 3 separate channels within the Sound Processor that allows connection to more than one streaming device.
- Ensure your wireless device is charged and switched on
- Ensure your Sound Processor is switched off with a new battery
- Press the pairing button on the back on the wireless device you wish to pair, a pen might be required to push the button
- If pairing one device, press the pairing button once for channel one.
- The LED Light on the wireless device will flash yellow for 20 seconds, whilst in pairing mode
- While the LED light is flashing shut the battery door on the sound processor
- Successful pairing will be confirmed with 10 start up beeps and an ascending tone
*If Pairing a second wireless device follow the above steps, but press the pairing button on the wireless device twice to enable channel two
*If pairing a third wireless device follow the above steps, but press the pairing button on the wireless device three times to enable channel three