- Is the CR210 compatible with a CP800 series processor?
- What is the Lapel Microphone cable and when do I use it?
- Can I use the Everyday Case as a Dry & Store®?
- Can I connect a Bilateral Personal Audio cable simultaneously to a Freedom processor and CP810 / CP900 Sound Processor?
- When I plug an audio accessories into my CP810 / CP900, I cant use the telecoil
- Buzzing background noise on CP810 / CP900
- What does the Auto Processor Off feature do?
- Deterioration of the Microphone Protectors
- What do I need if I want to use a Tamper Resistant Earhook with my sound processor?
- How many times can my Remote Assistants inbuilt rechargeable battery be recharged?
- Does the rechargeable battery for my remote assistant ever need to be fully emptied?
- What does the Reset button on the CR110 / CR230 Remote Assistant do?
- Will my sound processors battery life be reduced if I use the CR110 / CR230 Remote Assistant regularly to control or monitor my sound processor?
- How do I connect an audio accessory cable to my CP810 / CP900 Sound Processor?
- What sizes is Snugfit available in?
- Can the CR110 / CR230 Remote Assistant be used with the LiteWear option?
Request for assistance
If you cannot find the answer to your question, please contact Customer Service by clicking on the link below: