- Water/Swimming Accessory - Aqua+
- Comfort Audio Compatibility
- Roger FM Compatibility
- Listening to Music
- Is the CR210 compatible with a CP800 series processor?
- What is the Lapel Microphone cable and when do I use it?
- Does the rechargeable battery for my Remote Assistant ever need to be fully emptied?
- How many times can my Remote Assistant's inbuilt rechargeable battery be recharged?
- What does the Reset button on the CR110 / CR230 Remote Assistant do?
- Will my Sound Processor's battery life be reduced if I use the CR110 / CR230 Remote Assistant regularly to control or monitor my Sound Processor?
- How do I connect an audio accessory cable to my CP810 / CP900 Sound Processor?
- What sizes is Snugfit available in?
- CP810 / CP900 processor settings changed accidentally
- Remote Assistant will not turn on
- Remote Assistant will not turn off
- Remote Assistant screen is blank.
- Press a key on my CR110 / CR230 Remote Assistant and nothing happens
- CR110 / CR230 Remote Assistant displays an alert.
- CR110 / CR230 Remote Assistant will not charge
- CP810 and compatibility with CR230
- CP810 and CR210 compatibility
- Can Cedis® Drying Capsules be used with the Nucleus Everyday Case?
- Does the ring for AQUA + at which you attach the safety line contain any Nickel?
- Numbers instead of names on the Home screen of CR110 Remote Assistant.
Request for assistance
If you cannot find the answer to your question, please contact Customer Service by clicking on the link below: