- Induction Hob
- Coil for Nucleus 22 implants
- Can I connect a Bilateral Personal Audio cable simultaneously to a Freedom processor and CP810 / CP900 Sound Processor?
- Buzzing background noise on CP810 / CP900
- When I plug an audio accessories into my CP810 / CP900, I can't use the telecoil
- What does the Auto Processor Off feature do?
- Deterioration of the Microphone Protectors
- What do I need if I want to use a Tamper Resistant Earhook with my Sound Processor?
- Cracked connector on rechargeable battery for CP810 / CP900
- CP810 / CP900 Error Messages - Coil Cable Fault
- CP810 / CP900 Error Messages - Coil Off Error
- CP810 / CP900 Error Messages - Coil Fault
- CP810 / CP900 Error Messages - Processor Unavailable
- CP810 / CP900 Error Messages - General Fault
- CP810 / CP900 Error Messages - Processor Not Connected to Correct Implant
- CP810 / CP900 Error Messages - Low/Empty Battery Warning for Remote Assistant (frequent)
- CP810 / CP900 Processor will not turn on
- No Sound on CP810 / CP900
- Sound is Intermittent or Volume Goes Up and Down on CP810 / CP900
- Buzzing or Distorted Speech on CP810 / CP900
- Why is my CP810 / CP900 Sound Processor Volume and Sensitivity Changing by Itself?
Request for assistance
If you cannot find the answer to your question, please contact Customer Service by clicking on the link below: