- Induction Hob
- Can I connect a Bilateral Personal Audio cable simultaneously to a Freedom processor and CP810 / CP900 Sound Processor?
- Buzzing background noise on CP810 / CP900
- When I plug an audio accessories into my CP810 / CP900, I can't use the telecoil
- What does the Auto Processor Off feature do?
- Deterioration of the Microphone Protectors
- What do I need if I want to use a Tamper Resistant Earhook with my Sound Processor?
- Cracked connector on rechargeable battery for CP810 / CP900
- CP810 / CP900 Error Messages - Coil Cable Fault
- CP810 / CP900 Error Messages - Coil Off Error
- CP810 / CP900 Error Messages - Processor Unavailable
- CP810 / CP900 Error Messages - Coil Fault
- CP810 / CP900 Error Messages - General Fault
- CP810 / CP900 Error Messages - Processor Not Connected to Correct Implant
- CP810 / CP900 Error Messages - Low/Empty Battery Warning for Remote Assistant (frequent)
- CP810 / CP900 Processor will not turn on
- No Sound on CP810 / CP900
- Buzzing or Distorted Speech on CP810 / CP900
- Sound is Intermittent or Volume Goes Up and Down on CP810 / CP900
- Why is my CP810 / CP900 Sound Processor Volume and Sensitivity Changing by Itself?
- Why is my CP810 Sound Processor changing program every time the battery is re-connected?
Request for assistance
If you cannot find the answer to your question, please contact Customer Service by clicking on the link below: